|Club or setting:||Maple Grove Primary Extended Services|
|Hours:||6.45-8.45am and 3.00-6.00pm, 5 days per week|
|Job title:||Extended Services Supervisor|
Band 3 Point 6-10 - £19,780 - £21,360 per annum
|Closing date:||9 March 2020|
Maple Grove Primary School is looking to recruit an Extended Services Supervisor to lead, manage and organise the day-to-day running of our Breakfast, After School and Holiday Clubs.
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and delivery of a wide range of creative and enjoyable activities (in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage, where applicable), promoting healthy lifestyles and healthy eating. You will be responsible for health and safety, conduct and wellbeing of pupils attending the clubs.
The ideal candidate will be expected to have:
- a qualification to NVQ Level 3 in Play work, Early Years, NNEB or equivalent
- good numeracy and literacy skills, GCSE Grade C and above
- good planning and organisational skills
- first aid certificate or willing to train
- knowledge of health and safety, equality, safeguarding and child protection
- the ability to cook meals and knowledge of food hygiene and allergens
- the ability to manage a small team
We can offer you:
- a vibrant and rapidly improving school with rewards and opportunities for motivated and committed individuals
- opportunity to hold an additional contract for Midday Assistant
- lively, friendly and aspirational children who are determined to make the most of their schooling
- A dynamic and dedicated team of teachers and support staff who want the best of their children
- Innovative CPD which is of the highest quality.
For a more detailed job description and application form contact Karen Egleton: email@example.com