|Club or setting:||Treetops|
|Hours:||3.5 hours per day, 3 days per week, term time only|
|Job title:||Treetops after school club playworker|
|Salary:||£9.20 per hour pro rata payable across 12 months = approx £8.30 per hour|
|Closing date:||28 February 2020|
Treetops is the after school provision provided for pupils of Pyrford C of E Primary School which runs from 3.15 – 6.00pm Monday to Friday,term time only. We are looking for someone who has plenty of energy to engage, supervise, support and enhance the children’s experience within the setting and you will be required to get involved in all areas of the daily running of the club.
- Ensure the safety and well-being of all children at all times.
- Supervise our children engaging with them in aspects of play and conversation.
- Plan and lead craft activities.
- Meet and greet parents.
- Develop quality play and activities, ensuring the engagement of all children, specific to their individual needs through a variety of play opportunities.
- Monitor homework activities, where appropriate.
- Serving dinner and supervising meal times.
- Ensure understanding and appropriate implementation of all the School’s policies and procedures.
All applications must be made using our application form – we do not accept CVs.
The closing date is Friday 28th February 2020 but applications will be considered as they are received and the school reserves the right to appoint at any point during the application process.