We have had so many requests for a simple, affordable, club management product over the years that we are delighted to announce the launch of the OOSA Club Database. This really straightforward database product is designed to simplify the administrative process of recording bookings, creating daily registers, and generating invoices.
Developed by the child-minding software experts CM Software, the OOSA Club Database is available exclusively to OOSA members.
There are six different designs, with prices starting at £327 for club design JENN, and rising to £517 for club design TIM (which includes an additional invoice method designed for Holiday Club provision).
The prices are a one-off cost and there is no monthly fee or annual subscription and no hidden set-up charges. If you require a given club design to be altered, this will usually attract a nominal additional charge.
There are six different designs currently available, each follow an identical format in that a main data capture form holds the data for each child. The relevant data is automatically imported through to each of the attendance registers and invoice sections of the software. There are three register design options and two invoice method options, each of which come as standard, irrespective of design.
Club JENN (£327)
Supports two morning and two afternoon charge bands
Club JESS (£357)
Supports three morning and six afternoon charge bands
Club FELICITY (£397)
This design supports a holiday type club provision independent of afternoon sessions:
- Three (holiday/play club) style charge bands
- Six afternoon charge bands
Club RUPERT (£277 - £417)
Supports the following design formats:
- Six morning only charge bands (£277.00)
- Six afternoon only charge bands (£277.00)
- Six morning and six afternoon charge bands (£417.00)
- Four morning and eight afternoon charge bands (£417.00)
Club LEXIE (£357)
This design is truly versatile in that it supports:
- Two morning and four afternoon charge bands
- PLUS includes a charge band based on child arrival and departure times
Club TIM (£517)
This design offers the same charge band options as RUPERT, but also includes Invoice Method (3) designed for Holiday Club provision - which allows you to:
- Create your own Pre-Booking form – parent to complete and return
- Generates its own set of Registers and Invoices
- Can be used in conjunction with Invoice Method (1) and (2)
CM Software provides a range of tutorial videos (five-minute snapshots). Each one steps you through how to use a given aspect of database.
View the tutorial videos
The OOSA Club Database runs on your computer and uses Microsoft Access. You may already have this installed on your computer as part of Microsoft Office. If you do not have Microsoft Access installed on your computer you will need to buy the software before you can run the OOSA Club Database.
There are a couple of different ways to buy Microsoft Access. You can:
- Buy Microsoft Access outright with an educational discount (if your club is Ofsted-registered) - you just need to put your EY number in the comment box as the purchase goes through
- Purchase Microsoft Office (which includes Microsoft Access) for one device, for £5.99 per month
For more information about the OOSA Club Database, contact CM Software directly. The friendly people at CM Software offer a great deal of assistance in choosing the correct version of the OOSA Club Database, help with importing your initial data and give advice to help you get started.
Visit the CM Software website to discover more about the OOSA Club Database product
How to purchase
Contact CM Software directly to place your order. Note that the OOSA Club Database is only available to members of the Out of School Alliance. You will need to quote an access code as proof of membership when placing your order:
Get the access code for OOSA members